Individuals Impacted during 2019-2020
June 2019 - April 2020
- 14,921 individuals were assisted with food.
- 7,573 individuals were impacted through educational programs for adults and children.
- 725 individuals received crisis assistance for shelter, utilities, deposits and other necessities.
- 1,569 individuals received medical and health related assistance.
- 885 individuals were assisted with meals & transportation through senior programs.
- 435 individuals received contact referrals and were scheduled appointments for various human service needs.
- 1,096 individuals were impacted through free tax services, bringing back $674,000 that went into the pockets of those who needed it most.
- 119 individuals displaced or at risk of becoming homeless received basic needs resources and emergency shelter.
For a full list of our partner agencies click HERE.
Donations will also support programs administered directly through United Way of Lancaster County such as the 2-1-1 referral hotline, the Stamp Out Hunger food drive, Stuff the Bus, the Community Garden, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, and the Lancaster Area Coalition for the Homeless or LACH.